- (954) 478-7523 mobile
- (954) 434-0501 office
- Southwest Broward 14469 Miramar Pkwy, Miramar, FL 33027
Connect with Paul
More about Paul Franzese
Regional Training Director Dade & Broward Counties, FL
Paul serves as the Regional Training Director in SE FL, including Miami-Dade, Broward, and parts of Palm Beach Counties. As a member of the Management Team, Paul is responsible for managing the several Training Centers, and coordinating and presenting a wide range of professional development experiences for our outstanding Sales Associates.
Training programs presented include:
* Fast Start New Associate Training
* Professional Development and Certification Seminars
* Live Webinars and Taped On-Demand Training Sessions on Various Topics
* Success & Expert Series Advanced Seminars
Paul maintains an active Broker license with the Cooper City/Pembroke Pines Office, but as a full time Training Director is not actively involved with Buyers and Sellers.
SW Broward County: Davie, Copper City, Weston, Plantation, Pembroke Pines.
Licensed Real Estate Broker. Regional Training Director since 2004. Full-time residential real estate since 1995, multi-million dollar producer, Certified Relocation Specialist, Certified Negotiation Specialist, and Certified e-Marketing Specialist. Higher Education, Marketing, and Fundraising experience. Doctoral coursework and Master's degree in Higher Education Administration with Management specialization.
Areas of Expertise
- Residential Sales & Purchases
- Expert Home Marketing & Staging
- Suburban Communities & School Information
- First-time Buyers & Sellers
- Relocation Specialist
- Property Leasing & Management
- Golf Course Communities
- Housing for Older Persons
Member of Miami Realtors Association, Coldwell Banker CARES Foundation, Music Director for St. Bonaventure Church.
Cell: (954) 478-7523
latest Information on Shenandoah Trends
To find out more about our lovely community of Shenandoah, click on this link.Shenandoah Trends