Connect with Louise
Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Louise Dennis
"No one cares what you know, until they know that you care." - Benjamin Franklin
Louise has listed and sold homes priced from $45,000 to $4,000,000. The goal is always the same; negotiate the best price in the shortest time with the least amount of inconvenience to the customer.
As a young military wife, mother and native Floridian, it was a challenge to navigate the culture and climate at Kincheloe Air Force Base in Sault Saint Marie, Michigan.
Louise later worked full time as a Dietitian while earning a Master’s of Science Degree.
This information is shared to assure you that all of Louise’s experiences and education are tools utilized in assisting you in reaching your Real Estate goals.
Hopefully this helps you feel comfortable that a mature, competent and caring Realtor is working on your behalf.
Inducted into CB Million Dollar Club and earned CB New Associate Achievement Award, first year in Real Estate
- Relocation Specialist - Florida A&M University College of Law
- Dietician - N.Y. Dept. of Hospitals
- Director of Food Services - Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- Operations Director - Saga Corporation - 6 years
- President - Quality Food Services, Inc. - Atlanta, Georgia - 15 years
- Masters of Science Degree - Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, FL
- Native Floridian
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist
- Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist
- Previews Luxury Home Specialist (for ten years)