Connect with Sam
Languages other than English
More about Sam Sibai
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to work with you throughout your entire home search or sale process, and assist in finalizing the details.Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Additionally, throughout our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer a full range of services: Residential and commercial property assistance, Mortgage, Title, Home warranty, Vacation and annual rentals,Property management,Relocation,Global referrals and Insurance services
- Over 20 years of experience with strong and successful track of records in many areas including Sales Management, Business Development Customer and channel Partner engagement with 3M Corp
- Able to respond and adapt positively and fast to changes in the market place.
- Project management and execution skills.
Credentials & Memberships
- Florida Real State Licensed / Certified with 63 hours of direct education
- Member of the Orlando Regional Realestate Association ORRA
- Member of Florida Realtors Association
- Member of the National Association of Realtors NAR
- Member of MFRMLS Multi Listing Services / RPR Realtors Property Resource
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and a member of the American Mechanical Engineering Chapter
- Associate in Science from Miami Dade College
- Member of the AACC Orlando
- Member of the FIU Alumni Association
- Member of the MDC Alumni Association