Connect with Chris
At Home with Diversity® (AHWD)
Languages other than English
More about Chris Tobiasz
My business philosophy is simply to EXCEED EXPECTATIONS! I strive in every Real Estate transaction to meet my client's needs and to leave them with the memory of a smooth and easy experience. I am committed 110% until the job is completed. I bring over 16 years of experience in selling real estate, I am committed to my profession, I am enthusiastic and proficient, all of the characteristics you should expect from your Realtor. EXCEED EXPECTATIONS!
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
Qualifications and Achievements
- Over 13 years comprehensive experience in the Real Estate Sales Industry
- Multi-million dollar producer since 2001
- Successfully worked with buyers, sellers, builders, landlords and tenants of residential Real Estate including single and multi-family homes, investment properties, luxury homes, new construction and condominiums.
- Became an expert in home evaluations completing over 5,000 residential appraisals for various financial institutions
- Achieved Top 10 Producing Agent status in first six months selling real estate and many times after
- Achieved Bronze Level Top Producing Agent Company-wide status in 2010 (Sotheby’s International Realty)
- Listed and sold first home in first week in business
- 2010 Sotheby’s International Realty, Bronze Level Top Producer Company-Wide Award
- 2005 Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, Outstanding Performance Award
- 2002 William Raveis Real Estate, Excellence in Customer Service Award
- National Association of Realtors
- Florida Association of Realtors
- Sarsota Board of Realtors
- Connecticut Association of Realtors
- Fairfield Board of Realtors