- (813) 785-7778 mobile
- (813) 253-2444 office
- South Tampa 2201 Swann Ave Ste 100, Tampa, FL 33606
More about Peggy Schilb
The South Tampa Team
Peggy Schilb is a proud member of the Coldwell Banker South Tampa team.
A Proven Professional...
When it comes to serving the Greater Tampa Bay area, Coldwell Banker’s South Tampa office has you covered. Strategically located, minutes from downtown, the airport and all major roadways, the South Tampa location offers real estate options for every lifestyle through several divisions, including Luxury Homes (Previews International), complete Relocation and Corporate services, an extensive Commercial Department, REO services and Property Management; each offering specialized marketing and real estate services. All of this complements a historically renowned residential operation. The Coldwell Banker South Tampa office is always answering to a higher level of expectations.
- Proven multimedia strategies
- Homes Magazine
- Extensive advertising in newspapers and publications statewide
- Just Listed/Just Sold postcard targeted mailing
- Previews International program for qualifying properties
- Three websites: Floridamoves.com, Coldwellbanker.com and Realtor.com
- Sales Professionals meet weekly to share updates on all properties and client needs
- Agents preview new listings as a group
- State-of-the-art technology, high-speed Internet access
- Global relocation connections
- Quality title, mortgage, closing and home protection warranty services
- Complete relocation services
- Commercial division offering a full spectrum of services
- Property management and rental services
- Active REO Department
Part of the established success story of the South Tampa team is their dedication to their community and their support of an extensive list of national and local charities. They believe in unparalleled service and work tirelessly to help you make the best real estate decisions for your future. The Coldwell Banker South Tampa Office defines Excellence in Real Estate! Community connections with the Chamber of Commerce, universities & colleges, local and national charities.