Connect with Sally
International President's Circle
Top 10 Associates for Volume
Languages other than English
More about Sally Westmoreland
Education and Training
Bachelor of Music, Trinity University, 1976
Master of Music Education in Music Therapy, University of Georgia, 1978
Realtor License with the State of Georgia since 1988
Associate Broker License with the State of Georgia since 1989
Highly active volunteer for the City of Atlanta Public Schools, Hands on Atlanta, Habitat for Humanity, Peachtree Road United Methodist Church, and Montford Hall (Ashville, NC)Dedicated to you!
I am an experienced Buyer Broker and Listing Agent who knows the Atlanta Market like the back of my hand! I strive to keep current, stay energetic & enthusiastic and I have the work ethic to "Go the Extra Mile" for every client. I've worked extremely hard to earn my reputation as a shrewd negotiator and maintain the highest of Ethical Standards. As a trained musician, I understand that practice and hard work are imperative for a successful transaction. Areas of Expertise, Awards and Designations
- Historic Properties & Older Homes.
- Skilled Renovator With Creative Ideas for Updates and Improvements.
- Experienced in New and Custom Home Construction.
- Informed about Schools, Churches, Cultural and Community Organizations.
- Top 1% Nationally
- Silver Phoenix Award Recipient for Twenty-five Consecutive Years in the Atlanta Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- #22 Individual Agent, Atlanta Board of Realtors, 2013
- #4 Individual Sales Agent, Coldwell Banker Atlanta, Companywide, 2014
- #2 Individual Sales Agent, Coldwell Banker Atlanta, Companywide, 2016
- 2005-2017: Top 10 Individual Agents in Coldwell Banker Atlanta
- 1985-2017: Intown Office Top 5 Sales Agent
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014,2015,2016 - #1 Intown Office Sales Agent