Upscale subdivision. Offered for sale to builders desiring a take-down schedule or individuals wanting to have a CUSTOM home built for their retirement residence. One occupant 55 years or older is required in each residence. Covenants require minimum ground floor area for 25% of residences to be 1300 SF. Remaining 75% to have minimum 1500 SF area. All residences to have security systems and have brick on all sides. Owner is related to a licensed broker in the state of GA.
Full Property Details
Full Property Details for 1891 Spivey Village Cir #67
Disclaimer: School ratings provided by
GreatSchools. Ratings are on a scale of 1-10.
Learn more about GreatSchools ratings.
School attendance boundaries provided by Pitney Bowes and are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
1891 Spivey Village Cir #67, Jonesboro, GA 30236 (MLS# 8456556) is a
Lots/Land property with a lot size of 0.16 acres.
1891 Spivey Village Cir #67 is currently listed for $22,750 and was received on September 21, 2018.
Want to learn more about 1891 Spivey Village Cir #67?
Do you have questions about finding other
real estate for sale
You can browse all Jonesboro real estate or
contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information.
Lease with a Right to Purchase
A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase.