Connect with Chris
Cartus Network Inventory Specialist (CNIS)
More about Chris Alford
I am passionate about representing my clients and customers with the same care, integrity and professional standards that I want to experience.
- Listen to your needs and expectations
- Maintain frequent and ongoing communication
- Utilize the latest technology and resources to achieve the exceptional results YOU desire.
- Always work to maximize your benefits
So, whether you are selling or buying real estate, I would like to apply for the job. Call me for an interview!
With 20+ years of banking experience, my work ethic, discipline and organizational skills are exemplary. I bring these attributes along with results oriented leadership to the real estate industry.
- Graduate of the Georgia MLS Training Institute
- West Georgia Board of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- First Multiple Listing Service
- Georgia Multiple Listing Service
- Coldwell BankerAtlanta.com
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT ME
I was extremely please with Chris' professionalism, experience and manner throughout the process of the Short Sale of my property. Her follow-up was timely and she treated me with dignity during this diffricult process. Short sales can be a bit stressful, but Chris was never at a loss for an encouraging word, gesture or message. I realize that she may have been doing her job to move along the process, but I believe she went well beyond the call of duty on numerous occassions and made me feel like a friend. I have bought and sold property before and I would rate Chris right at the top of the list, based on my experience with realtors. I would not hesitate to request her services again!
CARE Funding Group
Gifts of Love