Recently Viewed Properties
5430 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281

$1,600

  • For Rent
  • Active
  • Rental
  • 35 Parking Spaces
5430 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281View this property at 5430 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281
5430 N Henry BlvdStockbridgeGA30281

Property Description

Super location with unlimited potential for business next to Stockbridge Wal-Mart. Currently occupied with 9 yr. tenant moving to larger space. Building is 100% occupied. Extensive back ground/credit & previous rental history will be checked. Currently the space has 1 bathroom, back office of about 25% in space, remaining 75% space is retail shelving & display space. Large sign space is available on busy Hwy.42 & on building. Other tenants include herb shop,gym/hair salon & doctors office. APPOINTMENT WITH LISTING AGENT ONLY PLEASE DO NOT DISTRUB TENANT.

Full Property Detailsfor 5430 N Henry Blvd

General

  • Rent: $1,600
  • Status: Active
  • Type: Rental
  • MLS ID: 8322592
  • Updated: 5/10/2018
  • Added: 135 day(s) ago

Business

  • Business Type: Medical/Dental, Office Building, Other (See Remarks)

Rental Information

  • Lease/Rent Term: Credit Report Required, Deposit Required
  • Lease Includes: Building & Land
  • Max. Lease (Mths): 60
  • Min. Lease (Mths): 24
  • Date Available: 4/1/2018

Parking

  • Total Spaces: 35
  • Parking Features: Paved Lot

Location

  • Area: HENR
  • County: Henry
  • Driving Directions: FROM I-75 SOUTH AT EXIT 228(STOCKBRIDGE/HWY.138) GO EAST TO HWY.42 AT LIGHT & WAL-MART GO RIGHT, 1ST COMPLEX ON LEFT , SUITE CLOSEST TO WAL-MART

Heating & Cooling

  • Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
  • Heating Type: Central, Forced Air
  • Heating Fuel: Gas

Utilities

  • Utility Description: Electricity, High-Speed Internet, Natural Gas, Sewer Available, Telephone, Underground Utilities, Water

Structural Information

  • # Buildings: 1
  • Construction: Brick
  • Total Entrances: 2
  • Square Feet Range: Under 2000
  • Aprox. Leasable: 1,440 Sq. Ft.
  • Minimum Avail: 1,440 Sq. Ft.
  • Year Built: 2008

Lot Features

  • Lot Size Range: Less than 1/3 Acre
  • Lot Size Source: Acreage Not Entered
  • Frontage: Pavement
  • Zoning: OI

Financial Considerations

  • Lease Rate $/SqFt: $12.5
  • Terms: Credit Report Required, Deposit Required

Disclosures and Reports

  • Documents Avail.: Floor Plan

Listed by Crye-Leike, Realtors

Quickly Find Out More

We Value Your Privacy

Or call us at (866) 744-8959

Schools

Schoolsserving 5430 N Henry Blvd

School District:Henry County Schools
School Name
Grades
Distance
Stockbridge Elementary School
4617 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281
K-3
1.5 mi
Smith-Barnes Elementary School
147 Tye Street, Stockbridge, GA 30281
4-5
1.5 mi
Stockbridge Middle School
533 Old Conyers Rd, Stockbridge, GA 30281
6-8
2 mi
Stockbridge High School
1151 Old Conyers Rd, Stockbridge, GA 30281
9-12
3.1 mi
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.

Price History

Price Historyfor 5430 N Henry Blvd Get Price Alerts

Date
Details
Price
Change
Source
5/10/2018
Price Reduced
$1,600
-11.11%
MLS
2/08/2018
Listed
$1,800
MLS
Disclaimer: Historical sales and tax information is derived from public records provided by the county offices. Information is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.

Community Info

Community Infofor 5430 N Henry Blvd

Listed by Crye-Leike, Realtors

5430 N Henry Blvd, Stockbridge, GA 30281 (MLS# 8322592) is a Rental property with 0 bedrooms and 0 full bathrooms. 5430 N Henry Blvd is currently listed for rent at $1,600 and was received on February 08, 2018. Want to learn more about 5430 N Henry Blvd? Do you have questions about finding other real estate for sale or rent in Stockbridge? You can browse all Stockbridge rentals or contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information.