Enjoy the world class shopping and dining in Waikiki or at the Ala Moana Shopping Center, stroll down to the beautiful beaches, watch the amazing sunset. Come see this beautiful remodeled unit with tile floor throughout; completely renovated kitchen with Granite counter top and Maple Wood cabinets/drawers and lots of storage. Enclosed lanai. View of the ocean & marina from living room and bedroom. Owner spent over $50,000 in renovation. Association owns 62% of the beneficial fee interest with ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple.
Full Property Details
Full Property Detailsfor 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1914
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1914, Honolulu, HI 96815 (MLS# 201808878) is a
Condo / Townhouse property with 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1914 is currently listed for $428,000 and was received on April 06, 2018.
Want to learn more about 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1914?
Do you have questions about finding other
Condo / Townhouse
real estate for sale
You can browse all Waikiki real estate or
contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information.
Lease with a Right to Purchase
A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase.