Recently Viewed Properties
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103, Honolulu, HI 96815

$248,000

  • For Sale
  • Active
  • Condo / Townhouse
  • 1 Bed
  • 1 Full Bath
  • 770 Sq. Ft.
  • Discovery Bay
  • Waikiki
  • Leasehold
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103, Honolulu, HI 96815View this property at 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103, Honolulu, HI 96815
1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103HonoluluHI96815

Property Description

Enjoy ocean and city view. Upgraded 1/1/1 unit at the Discovery Bay. Conveniently located at the entrance to Waikiki, close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Marina, Magic Island, Hitlon Hotel Lagoon and beautiful beach. Fully furnished. On bus line in front of Discovery Bay building. Assocation owns 62% of the beneficial interest with ongoing negotitations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple. Pets are not allow except for service dogs.

Full Property Detailsfor 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103

General

  • Price: $248,000
  • HOA FEE: $712
  • Taxes: $119 (2017)
  • Status: Active
  • Type: Condo /Townhouse
  • MLS ID: 201813050
  • Updated: 6/4/2018
  • Added: 20 day(s) ago

Interior

  • Furnishings: Negotiable
  • Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Other

Rooms

Bathrooms

  • Total Bathrooms: 1
  • Full Bathrooms: 1

Bedrooms

  • Total Bedrooms: 1

Additional Information

  • Amenities: BBQ, Exercise Room, Patio/Deck, Pool, Resident Manager, Restaurant, Security Guard, Trash Chute, Whirlpool
  • Pool: Yes
  • Security/Safety: Key, Security Patrol, Video

Exterior

  • Patio/Terrace: Yes

Parking

  • Garage: Yes
  • Garage Spaces: 1
  • Parking Features: Assigned, Covered - 1, Garage, Secured Entry

Location

  • Area: Metro
  • County: Oahu
  • Neighborhood: WAIKIKI
  • Building Name: Discovery Bay

School Information

  • Elementary School: Ala Wai
  • Middle School: Washington
  • High School: Mckinley

Community

  • Community Features: Central AC, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Odd# Unit, Single Level
  • Assoc. Name: AOAO Discovery Bay
  • Assoc. Fees Include: Cable TV, Internet Service, Other Common Expenses, Sewer, Water
  • Mgmt. Company: Hawaiiana

Structural Information

  • Architectural Style: High-Rise 7+ Stories
  • Exterior Const.: Concrete
  • Elevator(s ): 4
  • Stories Description: 21
  • Square Feet: 770
  • Year Built: 1977
  • Remodeled/Addition: Yes
  • Remodeled/Updated: 2013
  • Property Condition: Above Average

Lot Features

  • Property View: City, Coastline, Marina/Canal, Ocean, Sunset
  • Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 84,463
  • Zoning: X2 - Apartment Precinct

Water Features

  • Water View: Yes

Financial Considerations

  • Maint. Fee: $712
  • Tax Amount: $119
  • Tax Year: 2017
  • Terms: Cash, Conventional

Disclosures and Reports

  • Ownership: LH - Leasehold
  • Special Conditions: None
  • Land Tenure: Leasehold
  • Inclusions: AC Central, Cable TV, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drapes, Dryer, Kitchenware, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector, Washer
  • Flood Zone: Zone AE
  • Disclosures/Reports: Non Resident Owner, Property Disclosure Stmt
  • Property ID: 1-2-6-012-010-0025

Listed by Marina Hawaii Vacations

Quickly Find Out More

We Value Your Privacy

Or call us at (866) 382-8888

Schools

Schoolsserving 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103

School District:Hawai'i Department Of Education
School Name
Grades
Distance
President Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
324 Kapahulu Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
PK-5
1.4 mi
President George Washington Middle School
1633 South King St, Honolulu, HI 96826
6-8
0.7 mi
Kaimuki High School
2705 Kaimuki Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816
9-12
1.3 mi
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.

Price & Sales History

Price & Sales Historyfor 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103 Get Price Alerts

Date
Details
Price
Change
Source
6/04/2018
Listed
$248,000
50.3%
MLS
9/07/2011
Sold
$165,000
Public Record
Disclaimer: Historical sales and tax information is derived from public records provided by the county offices. Information is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.

Estimate the Cost

Estimate the Cost for 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103

$
%
$
%

$
$
$

*These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing.

Community Info

Community Infofor 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103

Listed by Marina Hawaii Vacations

1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103, Honolulu, HI 96815 (MLS# 201813050) is a Condo / Townhouse property with 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom. 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103 is currently listed for $248,000 and was received on June 04, 2018. Want to learn more about 1778 Ala Moana Boulevard #1103? Do you have questions about finding other Condo / Townhouse real estate for sale in Waikiki? You can browse all Waikiki real estate or contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information.