Connect with Gigi
International Sterling Society
More about Gigi Poteracki
Buying or selling a home, second home, vacation home or investment property with me means that you have my commitment to:
• Give my personal attention to all of your needs.
• Always be accessible by e-mail, cell phone, or text message.
• Proactively communicate with you so that you know what's going on at all times.
• Ensure that the entire experience is enjoyable and anxiety-free.
One-Stop Destination for All Your Real Estate Needs
When you work with me, I provide a comprehensive team approach to your real estate transaction.
What that means for you is that I take care of the details.
For sellers, I can help you:
• Provide up-to-date information on the market, financing terms and competing properties
• Establish the full market value of your home or property with recent sales data analysis.
• Offer suggestions to prepare your house for sale and make it as appealing as possible to potential buyers
• List your home or property with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Market your property aggressively on numerous web sites along with print advertising assuring the widest range of qualified buyers.
• Handle all selling details, from listing your home to placing ads, handling inquiries, and arranging appointments for showings
• As a negotiating specialist I will help negotiate the best deal with your best interest in mind
• Navigate all the paperwork and take care of all the details to get an accepted offer to closing
For buyers, I can help you:
• Provide up to date information on the market in your area of interest. Including, but not limited to current property values, real estate taxes, and municipal services and facilities.
• Refer you to a mortgage broker to get pre-approved for a mortgage -- so that you can make a strong offer when you find the home you want to buy.
• As a Negotiating Specialist, I will negotiate on your behalf for the best deal on the purchase of your property.
• Refer you to real estate attorneys to help you with the legal issues of purchasing your property.
• Refer you to reliable inspectors to perform expert inspection on the property you want to purchase.