Connect with Houda
International President's Circle
Languages other than English
More about Houda Chedid
Education and Training
- B. A in Art History, Barat College , Lake Forest
- B. A in French.
- Luxury Property Specialist.
- Broker witth the State of Illinois
- Marketing Specialist .
- Member , North Shore/ Barrington Board of Realtors.
- Executive Relocation Specialist with broad knowledge of Chicago's North Shore & Lake County Communities.
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors.
- 20 years of residential real estate sales experience.
- Strong background in Sales and Marketing.
Awards And Designations
- Constant top producer in Lake Forest, and the North Shore.
- Ranks in top 1% nationally in Sales.
- Continually maintains a prominent place on the North Shore
Areas of Expertise
- All Residential Properties.
- Executive Relocation.
- Lake Front Properties.
- Historically Significant Estates : Howard Van Doren Shaw, David Adler ........
- Strongest, most creative negotiation skills.
- Buying / Selling / Marketing.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Attitude.
- International Affiliations.
- 25 years Resident of Lake Forest.
- A strong business acumen combined with national and international affiliations contributes to making Houda one of the best in her field. Respected by other agents and clients for the depth of her knowledge and high level of personnal service.
- Over her career Houda represented buyers and sellers of some of the most expensive real estate in the area.
- Most of Houda's properties are always chosen , and featured by major newspapers such as: Wall Street Journal, Crain's Business, Wall Street Journal International, Forbes Magazine, Chicago Magazine, Unique homes, SunTimes, and Business Week.
- Houda is recognized as a top authority on real estate, she is always asked by major newspapers for interviews and opinions of the market condition and other related issues.
Houda's strong professional ethics, sound planning and strong negotiation skills have helped her to keep a high level of client satisfaction .
Houda strives on making the process of buying and selling a comfortable and quick experience for her clients.