Connect with Becky
International Diamond Society
Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS), e-PRO
More about Becky Phillips
I am a dedicated and hardworking real estate professional who puts her clients' satisfaction before all else. My attention to detail, superior people skills, broad knowledge of the real estate industry as a whole, and pure determination to treat my clients with first class service set me apart. I understand the power of creative, well-organized and highly effective marketing, and will therefore customize your marketing plan to maximize property exposure to the most qualified buyers.
When so much is at stake, I am the one you want to represent you. My fair, yet aggressive negotiating style and protectiveness of my clients' best interests, and ultimately their assets, has gained me respect with colleagues and clients alike. I know that every transaction represents the most important purchase or sale a person can make, and I endeavor to take every precaution to ensure that communication is impeccable with all parties involved from beginning to end.
Whether it's patiently guiding first time buyers through this exciting process or following through with clients' needs long after the transaction is over, my caring and efficient business style will turn you, too, into a client for life.
As a resident of Lisle for 10 years and Naperville for the past 19 years, I take pride in knowing and serving my neighbors in all their real estate needs. People in the Western Suburbs know they can call on me whether they have a simple real estate question, or need a free market analysis. I keep abreast of the latest market happenings, so that I can answer all your questions. My "Real Estate Bulletin" has been given rave reviews by the communities that I serve.
As your Realtor, I will go the extra mile in helping you purchase a new home or sell your existing home. Your best interests are my #1 priority. With the backing of the most respected company in the area, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, I will make your dreams a reality.
Areas of Expertise
- Specializes in Residential Real Estate
- Serving all of the Western Suburbs of Chicago
- Resident of the Western Suburbs of Chicago for the past 29 years
- Buyer and Seller Representative
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- Complimentary Market Analysis
EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
- Certified Negotiating Specialist
- SFR - Short Sale and Foreclosure Specialist
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of the National and Local M.L.S. System
- Graduate of Coldwell Banker University
- Masters in Reading - Northeastern IL. University
- B.S. Education - DePaul University
- Author and Publisher of: "Beanie Mania: A Comprehensive Collector's Guide"
"Beanie Mania ll" and "Beanie Mania Guidebook"
- Editor and Publisher of "Beanie Mania" magazine
As your Realtor®, I will go the extra mile in helping you purchase a new home or sell your existing home. Your best interests are my #1 priority. With the backing of Coldwell Banker, the most respected company in the area, I can help make your dreams a reality.
I have volunteered at the Du Page Children's Museum for the past three years. It is very exciting to work for an organization that is so interested in stimulating creativity in children
Communities I Serve
Aurora, Bolingbrook, Crest Hill, Downers Grove, Elburn, Joliet, Hinsdale, Lisle, Lockport, Montgomery, Naperville, Oswego, Plainfield, Romeoville, St. Charles, Sugar Grove, Warrenville, Woodridge, Yorkville