Connect with Carma
More about Carma Baker
Carma Baker is a real estate professional specializing in residential real estate on Chicago's North Shore. Her background in both investment banking and property management and development offers her clients an analytical approach to both the purchase and sale of any real estate. Carma's personal experience relocating both domestically and internationally multiple times, combined with fifteen years of real estate development, makes her well versed in the process of researching and analyzing neighborhoods and properties for investors, buyers and sellers.
Because of her banking and development background, Carma takes an analytical approach to every stage of both the buying and selling process, helping her clients make educated and informed decisions. She has helped families both sell quickly and find the perfect home on the North Shore, even in a difficult market with limited inventory.
Carma strives to constantly exceed her clients' expectations. She doesn't believe that her responsibilities end at the closing table; she addresses each client's specific needs and questions to help them transition smoothly into their new home and neighborhood.
Having lived, played and chauffeurred children throughout the city and the North Shore for over 9 years, Carma's specific areas of expertise include Evanston, Wilmette, Winnetka, Kenilworth, Glencoe, Glenview, Northbrook, Northfield, Highland Park and Lake Forest.
Please contact Carma for all of your real estate needs in Chicago and the North Shore at Carma.Baker@cbexchange.com or call 847-691-1883.
Services for Buyers:
- Thoroughly educate buyers on the state of the market and the nuances of different communities, neighborhoods, and schools.
- Listen to and respond to buyer's needs and requirements to aid them in narrowing the universe of properties, thereby saving precious time.
- Provide comprehensive information on any property currently listed for sale.
- Alert buyers to properties that meet their requirements before they officially come on the market.
- Offer valuable pricing guidance in order to prepare strong but appropriate offers.
- Negotiate the best possible outcome for my clients.
Services for Sellers:
- Maximize the presentation of your home through editing, updating and staging to increase number of showings.
- Highlight your property's best features in order to maximize sales price.
- Create and implement a specific, strategic and targeted marketing plan using a mix of high quality print, internet, and video marketing materials.
- Research, analyze and interpret current market trends and statistics in order to arrive at a listing price that minimizes market time while maximizing offers and sales price.
- Negotiate the best combination of favorable terms and highest possible sales price.
Education and Training
- Member of MRED MLS
- National & Illinois Association of Realtors
- North Shore Board of Realtors
- University of Chicago, BA
Communities I Serve
- Highland Park
- Lake Forest
- Lincoln Park