Connect with Chris
More about Chris Kubycheck
“I have a deep appreciation and understanding of the value of design aesthetics, location, budget, and a well-built structure. But more than that, I know the most important value is your goals and dreams for you and your family.” ~ Chris Kubycheck
Chris Kubycheck, a licensed Illinois real estate broker, makes her clients her priority no matter the situation. Chris goes above and beyond offering her home buyers and sellers a unique blend of being an attentive listener and being immediately responsive to their needs throughout the process. She will deliver the most current real estate market information along with a marketing plan and analysis of your home. She excels at paring down and staging your home to sell.
Chris Kubycheck takes pride in her broker affiliation with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a top real estate market leader in Dupage County, because of the company’s brand recognition, international reach, and excellent reputation.
Areas of Expertise
- 35-year area resident with extensive knowledge of the western suburbs
- Home staging and extensive network of trade professionals
- Completely hands on with each transaction from start to finish
- Constant attention to detail with personalized service
- Strong communicator
- Cutting edge marketing and technology tools
- Single family homes, townhomes, condos
- First time home-buyers, move-up buyers, downsizers
Education and Memberships
- IL Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Main Street Organization of Realtors
- B.S., Loyola University of Chicago
Personal Background and Communities Served
Chris Kubycheck is a longtime resident of the western suburbs of Chicago, serving Oak Brook, Hinsdale, Clarendon Hills, Downers Grove, Elmhurst and surrounding areas. She lives in Clarendon Hills with her husband. Her two sons are in college and her daughter is currently a junior at Hinsdale Central.