Connect with Christine
International Diamond Society
USAA Certified Agents
More about Christine Groves
THE GROVES DIFFERENCE
Full-Time Licensed Broker, representing both home sellers and home buyers. Serving a wide radius of Chicagoland, I have a CLIENT FIRST PHILOSOPHY. I believe that EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE should be everyone's expectation. In a time of unlimited consumer resources, the service providers you choose must not only accomplish the task but also provides a positive, value-added experience. I have an extremely strong work ethic, go above and beyond for my clients, am attentive and caring, and consistently observe the golden rule "do unto others as you would have done to you". Representation of what is in my client's best interest is my number one priority. I educate and negotiate to maximize results. My business relies upon referrals and word-of-mouth recommendations from satisfied clients, so my performance requires my best at all times.
My passion is Residential Real Estate. It is not just my business, it is my aspiration to help people.
Groves Real Estate, Inc.
"We cannot begin to adequately express our deep appreciation and gratitude for all the Christine did to help us through the house-buying and selling process. Her very high level of expertise and professionalism was why we chose to work with her, but we were also continually grateful for her warmth and heartfelt friendliness during those moments when we needed assistance. We were impressed both with her savvy regarding the local home market and her good humor. Christine's personal commitment on both the selling and purchasing sides were unparalleled!" --Elizabeth & Patrick
"I always knew we were in good hands with Christine. What I was most impressed about was her confidence, her reliability, and the speed at which she works. It was Christine’s persistency and her strong voice on our behalf that sealed the deal. Christine knew this was our dream house and went above and beyond to make it a reality. I would recommend Christine to anyone. She is a talented advocate!" -- Allison & Pat
"Before we listed our house, Christine listened to all our concerns and helped us work through the logistics of listing our house, showing it while living there with 2 small kids and a dog, and searching for a new home for our family. We listed our house and accepted an offer 9 days later! She was flexible in every way! We interviewed 2 other realtors, but chose Christine and I'm very glad we did." --Sue & Tom
"We could not have chosen a more professional, knowledgeable, reliable, dedicated realtor to help us in our search for a new home. Christine walked us through the entire process and never tired of clarifying various nuances of the real estate business for us. My husband and I knew we could trust and depend on her to make us aware of anything and everything we needed to know. Always easy to reach and willing to respond to matters quickly and efficiently, we could not have asked for more in a realtor. Definitely 'Go With Groves'! We are so glad we did! --Melissa & Tim
Accomplishments & Outreach
- 2015 Closed over $7,500,000 in Home Sales
- 2015 Groves Real Estate, Inc. becomes S Corporation
- 2014 Honored as a member of the company’s International Sterling Society. This distinguished membership was awarded to the Top 16% of all sales associates Worldwide affiliated with the Coldwell Banker® system.
- 2014 Closed approximately $4,900,000 in Home Sales
- 2013 Closed approximately $4,300,000 in Home Sales
- 2013 Selected as Coldwell Banker TEAMblue Media Spokesperson for the Western Region
- 2012 Coldwell Banker Residential "Rookie of the Year" for the Western Region
- Bachelor Degree in Management from Northern Illinois University and Honor Society
- Illinois Licensed Broker
- NAR Realtor
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Previews Certified Property Specialist (Luxury Homes)
- Relocation Certified - Cartus Network Affinity Specialist, Cartus Network Marketing Specialist, Cartus Network Buyer Specialist
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Trained
- New Agent Mentor
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Illinois Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Midwest Organization of Realtors (MORe)
- Featured Blogger / Articles for Chicago Agent Magazine and Coldwell Banker Dream Blue
- Social Media including my Facebook Page "Christine Groves - Chicagoland Realtor", Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Human Resources Management/Director from 1993 to 2005
- Customer Service
I had a wonderful childhood growing up in Glen Ellyn and currently live in Wheaton. My husband and I moved to Wheaton in 2007. After living in several different cities from Michigan to Illinois, it was always our goal to end up in the Wheaton area to raise our family. This community offers so much in the way of an excellent education, superior resources, and a positive energy. My husband and I have two beautiful daughters and two “furry sons”, our rescue dogs. My family and my community are the light of my life!
Market Update Videos (By City)
Click on links to view Market Watch update videos by City. Videos are automatically updated every month. I serve Cities all over Chicagoland so please contact me if you would like the link for the City you are interested in.