- (847) 293-8536 mobile
- (847) 256-7400 office
- (847) 293-8536 direct
- (781) 609-1525 fax
- Wilmette 1100 Central, Wilmette, IL 60091-2843
Connect with Katie
Int Presidents Elite
More about Katie McIntyre
Katie's "Client First" Philosophy for Buyers and Sellers
Katie McIntyre, a consistently top-producing Real Estate Broker with Coldwell Banker, proudly serves the communities throughout the North Shore and surrounding areas, including Wilmette, Kenilworth, Winnetka, Glencoe, and Evanston. As a North Shore Resident and Wilmette Real Estate professional, Katie is known for her personable style, integrity, tenacity and focus.
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how Katie McIntyre works. In her experience as a Real Estate professional, Katie has found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting her clients first. This means being accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to her client’s needs.
This “Client First” philosophy has always been Katie’s approach and it requires her to continually improve her skills and ways of doing business. In addition, Katie has found that the latest technologies are enabling her to do everything she has always done, only much more timely and efficiently. These advanced technologies have also allowed Katie to extend the range of services she provides to her clients.
Being a Realtor means more to Katie than just selling houses. It’s about people, families and their hopes and dreams. For a relationship based on trust, knowledge and expertise when buying or selling your next home, please contact Katie at 847-293-8536.
Areas of Expertise
- Skilled Negotiator for Buyers and Sellers
- Expert Knowledge in New Construction
- Expert Knowledge in Home Renovation
- Relocation Experience with Cartus Relocation
- "Client First" Technology
- Creative Marketing Tools
- Advanced Technology Strategies, including Internet Marketing and Rapid Response Technology
Awards And Designations
- Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of North Shore Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Ranked in Top 2% of NRT out of 45,000 Agents Nationwide
- Member of Coldwell Banker's President's Club
- Coldwell Banker Wilmette Sales Leader
Education and Training
- B.A. in Economics and Business, University of Massachusetts
- International Business, University of Kent, Canterbury, England