Connect with Karen
e-PRO, Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Karen Arenson
Karen is committed to providing the opportunity for personal growth, encouraging innovation, and offering a fun and supportive work environment. She emphasizes true customer service, attention to detail and professionalism. In her office, Karen offers experienced agents access to the advanced training they need to excel within the industry and newly affiliated agents with a solid guidance that they can use to build their careers. As manager, Karen works one-on-one with her agents to help plan their goals and objectives. She conducts training classes and workshops in sales techniques, marketing, technology, customer service and continuing education. Karen's goal is to improve her agents' knowledge of the market and to insure customer satisfaction. By creating an environment of successful agents, she is expanding the market share of her office and helping the community it serves.
Technology is one of Karen's strengths. Karen teaches technology classes every week focused on integrating the amazing technology tools that CB makes available to its agents with the business of real estate and building their businesses. Karen has also given seminars for Coldwell Banker offices in Illinois and Wisconsin and at numerous Expos.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in real estate Karen will provide you with Conscientious, Experienced, Innovative leadership to help you succeed in all your endeavors.
Why Would You Want to Work With Karen?
Learn how Karen can help you with a career in Real Estate
Areas of Expertise
• Relocation: working with Cartus Relocation in and out of the area
• First Time Buyers: educating buyers about the process, government incentives and the current favorable market
• Marketing: traditional and non-conventional strategies to maximize online and direct exposure
• Negotiation: certified negotiation specialist employing win-win strategies
• Technology: rapid response technologies ensure timely customer service
• Communication: weekly seller updates on our initiatives and the market climate
Company and Office Pride
Karen takes pride in the fact that each of her agents have received her individual attention and unwavering commitment to help them achieve their business goals. She is assisted by the vast resources of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, offering a unique combination of a global company with the personalized service of a local boutique. These resources, professional networks and knowledgeable staff provide you with the highest level of service and satisfaction.
Join the Best......Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Winnetka
Karen began her career in real estate with a small boutique Chicago office in the mid 1990s. Upon moving to the North Shore, Karen chose to work with Coldwell Banker, the only global real estate brand on the North Shore. She started in the Winnetka South office, and within a year, Karen was an award-winning independent agent. After four years as an agent with Coldwell Banker, Karen moved into management, becoming the managing broker of the Wilmette office. Three years later, Karen was honored to become the managing broker of the award-winning Winnetka North office as well. And three years later, the Winnetka North and South offices merged with Karen as the managing broker of the combined mega-office, Coldwell Banker Winnetka.
Communities I Serve
Education and Designations
• Certified Residential Specialist - CRS
• Graduate Real estate Institute - GRI
• e-Pro - Electronic Real Estate Professional
• Certified Relocation Specialist, Certified Negotiation Specialist
• Educational Administration - Northern Illinois University - M.Ed.
• Curriculum Design & Supervision - DePaul University - M.Ed.
• English Literature - Northwestern University - M.A.
• Journalism & Communications - University of Michigan - B.A.
Market Update Videos
Click below on any town name to see a video of what's happening in the real estate market....