1076 Springwood Court, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2,540 Sq. Ft.
- 1.8 Acres
- 3 Car Garage
1076 Springwood Court, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025View this property at 1076 Springwood Court, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
1076 Springwood CourtLawrenceburgIN47025
Map & Location
Entertain the easy way in this stunning brick traditional. Relaxed and refined. Kitchen with granite counter tops and cozy family room with fireplace. Open floor plan leads back to gorgeous stone patio with hot tub and tons of entertaining space. Rear patio has beautiful waterfall. Enjoy your morning out back listening to the waterfall.*Immed.Occ
Full Property Detailsfor 1076 Springwood Court
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1560569
- Added: 160 day(s) ago
- 1076 Springwood Court, Lawrenceburg, IN
- Sold at $299,900 on 3/16/18
- Listed at $299,900 on 11/16/17
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Whirlpool Tub, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: 19 x 13, Level 2, 247 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 13, Level 2, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 12, Level 2, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor
- Living Room: 13 x 16, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: WW Carpet, 27 x 21, Level 1, 567 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Eat-In, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, 14 x 15, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: WW Carpet, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 11 x 10, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 13 x 6, Level 1, 78 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan, Fountain, Recessed Lights
- Exterior Features: Cul de sac, Hot Tub, Patio
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Side
- Area: Greendale
- County: Dearborn
- Township: Lawrenceburg
- Suburb: Greendale
- Driving Directions: From State Road 1 right on Oberting Rd left on Whispering Woods right on Sycamore Woods left- Springwood
- School District: Lawrenceburg Com Sch
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Partially Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 2,540
- Lower: 1,347 Sq. Ft.
- Property View: Other
- Lot Size (Acres): 1.8
- Lot Dimensions: 1.8 Acres
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 1 to 4.9 Acres
- Price Per Acre: $152,777.78
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,077.44
Disclosures and Reports
- Documents Avail.: Aerial Photo, Deed Restriction
- APN: 15-06-35-100-004.019-016
Listed by Huff Realty (812) 537-4663, Debra Hornsby
Schoolsserving 1076 Springwood Court
School District:Sunman-Dearborn Community School Corporation
East Central High School
1 Trojan Place, St Leon, IN 47012
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.