2215 Lamplight Drive, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1,364 Sq. Ft.
- 2.3 Acres
- 2 Car Garage
2215 Lamplight Drive, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025 View this property at 2215 Lamplight Drive, Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
2215 Lamplight Drive Lawrenceburg IN 47025
Map & Location
Absolutely Beautiful 3 bed 2 bath ranch! Finished lower Level! Vaulted Ceilings! Open Floor Plan! 2.3 Acres with a pond. Huge Deck with pool. Great Place to Entertain!
Full Property Details for 2215 Lamplight Drive
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1515095
- Added: 275 day(s) ago
- 2215 Lamplight Drive, Lawrenceburg, IN
- Sold at $189,900 on 2/6/17
- Reduced to $189,900 on 11/2/16
- Listed at $199,900 on 10/19/16
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Invisible Fence
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-Out, 14 x 14, Level 1, 196 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 10 x 11, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 10, Level 1, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, 10 x 20, Level 1, 200 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 14 x 16, Level 1, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, 18 x 47, Basement, 846 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, 11 x 19, Level 1, 209 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 15 x 15, Basement, 225 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Sump Pump, Home Warranty
- Exterior Features: Deck, Above-Ground Pool, Invisible Fence
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Attached, Front
- Area: Dearborn County
- County: Dearborn
- Township: Miller
- Suburb: Dearborn County
- Driving Directions: Stateline to Salt Fork to Left on Lamplight
- School District: Sunman Dearborn Com
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Fireplace, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,364
- Lower: 1,264 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1997
- Property View: Lake/Pond
- Lot Size (Acres): 2.3
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 1 to 4.9 Acres
- Price Per Acre: $79,782.61
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: of record
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 15-06-03-104-014.007-020