Historic Property Specialist -- Southside & South Suburb Area Specialist
Connect with Michael
International Sterling Society
More about Michael Wolski
Areas of Expertise
- Michael Wolski has vast knowledge of Chicagoland area.
- Specializing w/southeast and southwest regions.
- Expert in vintage and historic properties, any age.
- Put 100% in finding or selling your home.
- Free Market Analysis to assist selling your home.
- With my listings, Michael Wolski personally showcase your home.
- Michael Wolski sold the most historic properties in my home area!
- Available for you seven days a week at 773-814-4520.
- Foreclosure sales and purchases.
- Work with Commercialized property ventures.
- Use full package for Realtor.com, Nation's largest site.
- Customized listings for the nature of every unique area.
- Familiar and experienced with Plat Maps.
- Great understanding of the entire closing process.
Education and Designations
- Michael Wolski is a licensed broker in Illinois.
- Able to communicate the buying and selling process--with you every step of the way.
- Michael Wolski has architectural background, a great asset for you in home preparation and viewing.
- M.S. in Historic Preservation degree near completion.
- Michael Wolski was past Rookie-of-the-Year recipient in my office.
- "Old Homes Restored" [cable show], Featured Home!
- Michael Wolski was featured in the Times, Home cover-center article promotion!
- Michael Wolski was top 12% in office for southeast region in 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010!
- Michael Wolski is Top Realtor in the Chicag-Pullman neighborhood during 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011; #1 top sales agent in Pullman per MRED (MLS) statistics for each of the 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Serving All Of Your Real Estate Needs
Michael Wolski is a life-long resident of Chicago's south side and has been involved with real estate for years. Mike supports many historical societies: Blue Island, Calumet City, Chicago Heights, Dolton, Hinsdale, Homewood, Joliet, LaGrange, Lansing, Lemont, Lockport, Mt Greenwood, Park Forest, Pullman, Ridge (Beverly/Morgan Park), South Holland, South Suburban, Thornton, and the I&M Canal Corridor. Michael Wolski services numerous Chicagoland areas as well, and has the ability to help you FIND or SELL your home, from A-Z!
Communities I Serve
Michael Wolski has worked in the following communities: Chicago (Historic Pullman, Ashburn, Beverly, Morgan Park, Mt Greenwood, Clearing, Roseland, South Shore, Hegewisch), Blue Island, Burbank, Burnham, Calumet City, Chicago Heights, Crete, Dolton, Elgin, Forest Park, Harvey, Homewood, Joliet, Lansing, Lockport, Midlothian, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Posen, Riverdale, Riverside, South Holland, and Thornton.