Connect with Jamie
More about Jamie Hogan
Business Philosophy and Professional Background
Jamie Hogan is a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage real estate broker who recognizes the changing market trends, adapts her business strategies to maximize her client’s success, and all of Jamie’s professional services are provided with a personal touch. The cornerstone of Jamie’s real estate business is her client priority delivered with the best in class service and a white glove attention to satisfaction,
Jamie has been active in real estate sales since 1987 and achieved licensing as a broker in 1993. Her real estate sales and management experiences range from ownership of a boutique independent brokerage to her current sales position, proudly within the ranks of Coldwell Banker, the most powerful name in real estate.
Specializing in specific real estate planning and marketing strategies which address the particular goals of a diverse client base, she also possesses the unique experience of hands on rehab to single and multiple family dwellings and commercial property in the Oak Park and River Forest area of Illinois as well as Porter County in Indiana.
Her extensive knowledge of complex financial issues is gleaned from prior experience in financial services marketing with an investment brokerage firm and as Director of Trading Floor Marketing for the Midwest Stock Exchange, now the Chicago Stock Exchange.
- Batavia Senior High School, Batavia, IL
- University of Illinois, Champaign - Urbana
Professional Designations and Awards
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) with the Real Estate Buyers Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- 2004 Realtor of the Year - Oak Park Area Association of Realtors
- Past President Oak Park Area Association of Realtors after having served many years as a director
- Served on the board of the Oak Park Area Arts Council and as a past director of Oak Park Development Corporation (OPDC)
- Nominated by the Wednesday Journal Newspaper of Oak Park as a runner up for the 2008 Villager of the Year for focusing volunteer efforts at clean up and assistance for residents affected by September 2008 areas wide flooding
Areas of Expertise
- Specializing in specific real estate planning and marketing strategies which address the particular goals of a diverse client base
- Unique experience of hands on rehab to single and multiple family dwellings and commercial property in the Oak Park and River Forest area of Illinois and the southern shore of Lake Michigan in Indiana
- Community Expertise and historical knowledge
- Existing Home Sales
- Buyer and Seller Specialist
- Consistently strong negotiator
- Innovative marketing techniques
- Effective communication skills
Civic Responsibility and Enrichment
- Oak Park Arts Council - past board of directors
- Oak Park Development Corporation - past board of directors
- 2008 runner up River Forest, IL Citizen of the Year
- Town of Porter, Indiana - citizen zoning committee
- Town of Porter, Indiana - Porter Beach Zoning Overlay
- Porter Beach Association - chronicler of beach community life and history
- French Bulldog Rescue Network, Mid-East Region Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator
- Midwest Boston Terrier Rescue volunteer
Heart and Home: Personal Profile
Jamie resides in River Forest, Illinois and Porter Beach, Indiana, where she is known along the Lake Michigan riviera as a writer and chronicler of beach community life and history. Her creative influence is also apparent as the host of many dinner party salons. The Dunes and beaches stir inspiration and for the community of artists and writers who have been fortunate to make a home in their majesty, indeed they are part of the legend. She also blogs and writes for various publications and has been a writer and reporter for daily and weekly newspapers in the Midwest.
A native of Spring Green, Wisconsin, she spent memorable growing up years on the Fox River in Batavia, Illinois. She attended the University of Illinois in Urbana where she lived at 4-H House, a cooperative sorority of 56 women united in the rural 4-H Club experience. She is privileged to continue her commitment to 4-H as an occasional county fair judge and honored to be able to give back to an organization that provided her with immense opportunity, important life lessons and lasting friendships. Her young life as a 4-H Club member opened a world of possibilities, instilled values and focused awareness to responsibilities, goals and leadership. She is grateful for the experience and reminded daily of the value of the simple 4-H pledge: Head to clearer thinking, Heart to greater loyalty, Hands to larger service and Health to better living…
Jamie Hogan is a Coldwell Banker real estate broker licensed in both Illinois and Indiana and has been a full time professional realtor since 1987. Skilled in every aspect of the real estate profession, Jamie specializes in the suburban Chicago tri-towns of Oak Park, River Forest and Forest Park along with Berwyn, Elmwood Park, Elmhurst, La Grange, Riverside and Western Springs. In Indiana she works in the Northwest Indiana communities of Ogden Dunes, Dune Acres, Porter, Beverly Shores, Michigan City and Long Beach along the Lake Michigan riviera in the Indiana Dunes.