Connect with Jim
Certified Relocation Professional (CRP), National Association of Realtors (NAR)
More about Jim Moran
More About Jim and Coldwell Banker Beverly:
I'm the non-competing manager of the Coldwell Banker Beverly office leading an awesome team of 50+ agents and 3 full time support staff. As the North Shore's #1 real estate company, we take great pride in the service offerings we provide our agents. We offer cutting edge technology, ad agency quality marketing, and the industry's best educational programs to maximize productivity and personal brand awareness.
Here are few traits that make the Coldwell Banker Beverly office "The Place to Be"
- Our agents are highly productive and fully engaged in their careers. They are open to sharing their experience and knowledge through peer to peer collaboration in a very inclusive office environment
- We have a talented, service oriented support team that provides our agents with high quality marketing materials and transaction management
- "Global Luxury" high end marketing
- A robust agent education schedule delivered by a team of trainers in state of the art regional classrooms and webinars
- In-office office coaching and small group workshops
- Coldwell Banker Cares - agent and employee funded charitable arm that has provide millions of dollars in donations to housing related charities locally and regionally.
Our "Core 4 Principles - Production Power, Coach to Confidence, Culture of Awesomeness and Wealth Builder" are designed to make each of our agents lead exceptional lives.
- Non-competing Branch Manager Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Beverly, MA
- Real Estate Agent in Salem and Boston's South End and Back Bay neighborhoods
- RVP-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Relocation Services Client Development in Northeast and Midwest Regions
- Managed Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Internet Lead/Customer Service Centers in the Northeast and Midwest Regions
- Nationally networked in brokerage industry
- Salem resident in McIntire District neighborhood
- Federal Street Neighborhood Association - Member
- Peabody Essex Museum - Member
- Historic Salem, Inc - Member
- Community Servings - Volunteer
- Coldwell Banker Cares - Member
- Human Rights Campaign - Member
- Renovating historic homes
- Landscaping/Garden projects