More about Fran Witham
As a resident of Wrentham for 27 years, I have a great appreciation for my community. Wrentham is a wonderful place to raise a family, or to retire. It offers good schools, beautiful conservation lands, nature trails and lakes, and notable shopping and dining—all with easy access to Boston, Worcester and Providence. I began my real estate career here in 2009, after working for years as a social worker. Real estate, like social work, is all about people, and is based on building trusting relationships. I have built my career around understanding people’s needs, and helping them realize their dreams and goals. I’m a skilled listener and advocate who will guide you through the emotional, stressful process of buying or selling a home.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Background in Marketing and Communications
- Master's degree in Social Work, The University of Georgia
- BA in English
- Harris School of Real Estate
- Certificates in Interior Design and Home Staging
- I support the Animal Rescue League of Boston and Mass Audubon
- I participate in the Coldwell Banker Cares program by donating a portion of my earnings to local charities
Attleboro, Bellingham, Canton, Dedham, Foxboro, Franklin, Mansfield, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Stoughton, Walpole, Westwood, and Wrentham.