Connect with Patricia
More about Patricia Tripodi
Patricia is originally from Woonsocket and has grown deep roots in the State of Rhode Island where she had resided for 34 years. She attended a catholic school for 10 of her 12 years of school. Following High School she attended Dean College in Franklin, MA studying Management and earned her BA from Rhode Island College where she graduated with a degree in managerial economics with a minor in Political Science. Before aspiring a career in real estate she served as an environmental consultant and was Founder and CEO of Compliance Consulting, Inc. for 15 years with offices in Boston, MA and Dublin Ireland.
Her passion outside of Real Estate is spending time with her family and friends and a deep passion for Golf with membership in two golf leagues at Massachusetts. Other interest include gardening and travel and her love for her two dogs.
I strive to satisfy every customer with exceptional service and integrity.
- I will sell your home for the highest price in terms of today's market conditions.
- I will market your home aggressively using print media, the internet, open houses and personal contacts in the real estate community. Utilizing sound planning, professional ethics, persuasive skills and a strong company support system,
- I will market and sell your home and guide you through the intricacies of the home selling process.
- I will be more than happy to help you with all of your buying and selling needs.
- I will provide you with honest, courteous and professional service.
- I am always seeking innovative and effective ways to better serve my clients through continuing education, learning and networking.
- My goal is to make your real estate experience as worryfree as possible.
- I pride myself in customer service, keeping in constant contact with all my buyers and sellers.
- I will make your home buying or selling experience a great Success!
Education and Training
- BA from RI college in Managerial Economics
- Minor in Political Science
- Member of the Greater Boston Association of Realtors
- Member of the RI Association of Realtors
- President and CEO of Environmental Consulting firm (Compliance Consulting) with offices in Boston and Dublin, Ireland
- Relocation specialist
Communities I Serve
I am dual licensed in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- I serve clients in all of Rhode Island and southeastern Massachusetts
- There have been times where I will serve areas beyond the southeastern Massachusetts.
- I can help you or anyone you know, relocate (buy/sell a home) out of the area, by finding you a qualified agent. Ask me how!
Areas of Expertise
- Relocation Specialist
- New Homes
- Retirement Homes
- Vacation Properties
- Buyer Representation
- First Time Buyers
- Participate in the Breast Cancer (Think Pink) charitable golf tournament
- Participate in the Steere Farm Elementary charitable golf tournament
- Participate in the YMCA - Rhode Island charitable golf tournament
- Participate in the North Attleboro Paws For Pets charitable golf tournament
- Supporter of Coldwell Banker Cares charitable Program
- 150 MLS Bike Ride