- (617) 388-6466 mobile
- (978) 526-7572 office
- (978) 704-4001 direct
- (978) 526-8382 fax
- Manchester MA 21 Central St, Manchester, MA 01944-1309
Connect with Alyson
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS), Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Alyson O'Hara
Welcome to the Manchester Office!
Whether you are looking to buy or sell property, or if you are interested in pursuing or expanding your real estate career, allow me to show you why the Manchester office of Coldwell Banker is consistently ranked #1 in the area. The Manchester office’s investment in marketing, technology, and education is unparalleled, and the agents affiliated with this office are all completely committed to your success. Our market share and consistent top-producing results are a testament to our commitment to giving you the highest degree of service!
Extensive Education & Career Development Opportunities
- In-office education opportunities for increased production
- Expand your expertise through group workshops & 1-on-1 business strategy sessions
- Free Continuing Ed classes at one of many local training centers
- SuccessBuilder program
- Individualized business planning designed to help you meet your income goals
- President's Council for exemplary management - 2008 - 2014
- #1 Office in Manchester, Essex and Cape Ann for Sales Volume, 2010 - 2014.
- Consistent track record of outperforming the market in all categories of sales production
What the Agents Say About Working with Alyson
"always on top of market trends", "always positive, her attitude is contagious", "her continuous education sessions and guidance have made my move to CBRB a true pleasure", "extremely accessible", "excellent in education", "level of professionalism and productivity", "working with Alyson's guidance has made a world of difference"
- Manchester Memorial School PTO, Register Tapes for Education Chair
- Manchester Town Welcoming Committee & PTO Welcoming Committee
- Manchester Historic District Commission & Historical Society
- Manchester Garden Club & Manchester Mothers' Club Council
- Columbia University Alumni Representative Committee & Interviewer