Call me today for more information (978) 580-5979!
Connect with Laura
More about Laura Callahan
We were very happy to work with Laura in the successful purchase of our new home in Westborough. Any question we had, Laura would find us the answer quickly and was able to provide us with thorough answers. She was flexible at accommodating our scheduling needs for showings (and completely understanding as we often had our young children accompanying us). She was patient, as it took some time to find a home that was a good fit for us. Laura was by our side through the entire process and there was never a doubt in my mind that she wanted to help us find the right home for our family. We are so grateful for her support and assistance with our home purchase!
- Member of Saint Luke the Evangelist Parish in Westborough and serving on the Finance Committee
- Board Member of the Westborough Newcomers Club
- I currently live in Westborough with my husband and two daughters, we love the community and I look forward to assisting buyers in finding their dream community.
- I have 8 years of client service experience with a keen attention for detail
- I am organized and will work hard to make any real estate transaction seamless for my buyers/sellers
- I am proud to work for Coldwell Banker a Company that combines innovative thinking with years of experience
Education and Training
- Full time Licensed Massachusetts Real Estate Agent
- American Real Estate Academy
- Master's Degree in Accounting from Bentley University, 2008
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Assumption College, 2007
- Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, 2003
Communities I Serve
- I serve the greater Metrowest area including, but not limited to, Westborough, Northborough, Southborough, Marlborough, Hudson, Stow, Sudbury, Acton and surrounding areas.