Contact me now for a market anaylsis or to discuss your real estate needs!
Connect with Deborah
At Home With Diversity (Diversity), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Deborah Toppan
EXPERIENCED BUYER AGENT OR SELLER'S AGENT...As a full-time broker and long-time resident of Metrowest, I love helping my clients buy or sell their home! We form a partnership to ensure your objectives are met as quickly as possible. I am a full time broker committed to helping my clients reach their objectives! If you are looking for a home, I will work hard to find the property which comes closest to all the features you are looking for. If you are selling your home, I will work just as hard to help find the right buyer for your home. Coupled with the exceptional Coldwell Broker marketing program, you will be very pleased with the results! Please call me for answers to your real estate questions! I look forward to talking with you.
Education and Training
UMass Amherst BA English
Northeastern University MEd Secondary Education
AREA Real Estate Training Program Waltham MA
Areas of Expertise
My years as a broker have provided me with comprehensive understanding and knowledge of residential-both single family and two family, as well as land, condos and rental. While based in a Weston office, I have done business in towns from Manchester to Walpole and in between!
Rivers School Sagers and Seekers
American Red Cross Blood Donor
Former Board member of Weston Scout House
I have been an active full-time broker since 2001. Formerly a junior high English teacher, my later experience includes sales and sale management at the Gillette Company and Polaroid. My children were educated in the Weston schools, and I lived in Weston so they could benefit from all that the school system has offered for years.
In my spare time, I like to spend time with family and friends, read, work out, swim, and travel!
Communities I Serve
While I am licensed throughout the state of Massachusetts, I work primarily in Weston, Wayland, Wellesley, Newton, and Waltham.
- Experienced Buyer's Agent or Listing Agent-Metro-west and Boston area
- Licensed in Massachusetts since 1989
- "Helpful advice in terms of price negotiation and other issues...."
- "Hard work, professionalism, committed to achieving results...."
- Sales management at Gillette, Gibson Greetings, Western Publishing
- Presidents' Circle-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-2008,'05,'02
- Sterling Society-Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-2007
- Buyer Agency Training and Experience; Extensive Listing Experience
- GREB, MA, and National Real Estate Board member
- Global Luxury Specialist
- NAR At Home with Diversity Training