Connect with Diane
More about Diane Zimmerman
My top priority is going beyond the expected to deliver an exceptional and fully satisfying one-stop, full-service real estate experience for home buyers and sellers. I will work with you throughout your entire home search or sale process, and assist in finalizing the details.
As a highly trained professional, I will use my technology, marketing, presentation, communication, negotiation and sales tools to help you find the home that matches your criteria. Through our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer a full range of services for buyers:
- Residential and commercial property assistance
- Home warranty
- Vacation and annual rentals
- Property management
- Global referrals
- Insurance services
If you are selling your property, I will ensure it reaches a global audience and is sold quickly for the highest price possible, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
Because 92% of home shoppers now search for homes on the Internet, the Coldwell Banker system offers unmatched property marketing and technology to generate interest in your property:
- Our properties are displayed on 725+ websites to 16 million buyers daily.
- Our global network connects me with 82,000 sales associates at 3,100 offices in 50 countries, who may already be working with your buyer or seller.
- Just listed/just sold postcards inform potential buyers of your property’s availability.
- Local newspaper advertising promotes our properties.
- National brand advertising, including online, television, magazines and special events, attract buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® showcases luxury properties to affluent buyers.
- Our rapid response technology enables me to respond to online inquiries quickly.
Our Company Vision is to be The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences.
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, my local Association of Realtors®
I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in our Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CARES foundation. Since inception, CARES has donated more than $1 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations in the Mid-Atlantic area.