- (410) 925-1299 mobile
- (410) 821-1700 office
- (410) 821-0379 fax
- Greenspring 10751 Falls Rd Ste 265, Lutherville, MD 21093
Connect with Ruth
More about Ruth Maier
I am dedicated to delivering the personalized service, exceptional communication and professional expertise that will give you successful results.
My Services and Areas of Expertise Include
As a trained real estate professional, my expertise includes marketing, presentation, negotiation and sales. My commitment is to work closely with you throughout your real estate home buying or selling experience to ensure that we find the best home for you or sell your current home for the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time.
The Preferred Gateway for Exceptional Real Estate Experiences. Through our affiliated companies and joint ventures, we offer mortgage, title, home warranty, rental and property management, relocation and insurance services.
Get the eMarketing Advantage. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of the largest full-service residential real estate brokerage in the U.S. and on the Internet. We have the relationships and the resources necessary to provide unprecedented global exposure for your property on several high-traffic real estate websites, including:
- www.CBMove.com – Our local online website featuring Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, Maryland/Delaware Beaches, Pennsylvania and West Virginia listings
- www.ColdwellBanker.com – Our award-winning, national brand website
- www.Realtor.com – The most-visited real estate website on the Internet
- www.Google.com – The world’s leading search engine
- www.Trulia.com – One of the fastest growing real estate websites
- www.Zillow.com – Reaching over 5 million real estate buyers monthly
Our rapid response technology enables a response to online consumer inquiries within seconds.
As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community. I proudly support Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CARES. Since 2001, CB CARES foundation has donated over $1.5 million to a wide array of local non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations.