Connect with David
International Sterling Society What's this?
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about David Gleason
Serving the greater Bath-Brunswick area and specializing in residential and commercial sales and leases since 1973. Having been an agent, manager and owner, I strive to offer each of the independent agents affiliated with the Brunswick office resources and education to help them be able to offer their clients the most positive real estate experience possible.
Surrounding yourself with like-minded independent agents demonstrating records of high success and a can do attitude, plus a company offering unparalleled agent services is a winning partnership. Ask me about your income potential.
Resources Offered to Independent Agents
- Weekly skill sessions that can help build competence and confidence.
- Weekly Action Workshops that can increase knowledge and keep you sharp in this continually changing business climate.
- Business strategy sessions that focus on the individual agent's business plan and activities.
- Weekly webinars where real estate professionals share their experience.
Optional Agent Education: 10 Areas Focused On
1) Creating a workable schedule; 2) Prospecting; 3) Role Playing; 4) Listing Presentation; 5) Contracts; 6) Motivation/Inspiration; 7) Working with FSBO's and Expireds; 8) Working efficiently with Buyers; 9) Tracking Numbers; and 10) Online and Offline Marketing.
Innovative Marketing Resources. Unparalleled internet exposure. Consistency, Focus, Tenacity, Professionalism and integrity are key ingredients for a great independent agent. Let me offer help as you move to the next level in your real estate career. Call today for a discreet meeting!