Connect with Mary Ann
More about Mary Ann Betts
Mary Ann's Business Philosophy:
My highest priority is my client's welfare. I commonly work with two or three generations of a family. Therefore, I have a broad range of knowledge for prices and areas. As a lake homeowner, I relate to the special needs of lake-home buyers and sellers.
- Born and educated in Michigan
- Moved to Minnesota in 1974
- Two children and 2 wonderful grandchildren
- Personal interest include: Pedal Pushers Bike Club, 20 year Book Club, 25 year Investment Club, Hiking, learning Mah Jongg, Bridge, Travel, Food, and occasionally Golf.
Coldwell Banker Burnet delivers a true one-stop-shopping opportunity for home buyers and sellers. These services include the professional coordination of the home search, property marketing, negotiation of purchase or sale, and details of closing. For properties over $500,000.00 we offer the unique resources of our Previews®-Distinctive Homes® Division. We also offer home financing through Guaranteed Rate Affinity, Title Insurance and closing through Burnet Title, American Home Shield Home Warranty Plan and the services of NRT Insurance and Burnet Relocation.
- National Association of Realtors
- Minnesota Association of Realtors
- St. Paul Area Association of Realtors
- Over 100 Million Dollars in Sales
- Over 35 years experience in Real Estate
- Coldwell Banker Burnet Executive Sales Associate
- Builder's Representative Experience
- National Recognition for Excellence
- Preview-Distinctive Home Specialist®
- Voted Super Real Estate Agent by MSP Magazine
- Past member of Presidents Club
- Graduate of Eastern Michigan University with degrees in mathematics and psychology. I have taught junior and senior high schools.
- Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Prosource Real Estate School (Now Kaplan)
After twenty plus years in Real Estate, I still find it exciting to help someone fulfill their Real Estate needs and/or dreams.Testimonials
References available upon request.