As you will see in my Bio, I have a passion for Real Estate. I hope that as you read through my value proposition & experience- you might see how it could benefit your needs!
Connect with Jason
Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES), Short Sale and Foreclosure (SFR)
More about Jason Pashia
• Imagine partnering with a sales manager who from the age of 21 has risen through the ranks of the industry, been a top agent selling hundreds of homes, managed over 10,000 transactions and some of the most successful agents in the industry, and currently manages one of the TOP SALES TEAMS in the state of Missouri! I have given up sales to become a non-competing manager who uses my proven systems and marketing techniques to train highly effective sales associates who know how to sell real estate and provide our buyers and sellers with TOP NOTCH service. My consistent training and coaching programs help keep agents on point and focused throughout their career. You truly can become more effective and more productive in your career with the right team and support.
As a point of reference- Upon taking over the management of my first office (Sunset Hills), within the first year, the average agent's take home earnings increased by over 26%!
Upon being promoted to manager of the Jefferson County Office- I moved my team from the #3 office in the county to the #1 Office in the County within 1 year!
I have Managed the Chesterfield/West County Office since 2010 and have grown the office from the #8 to the #2 Most Productive Office of the #1 Company. The New Associates who joined my office in 2016 outperformed the New Agents in every other office in the company due to my team's training and support. You and I should set up a time to discuss how my team can help you grow or improve your career and earning potential. Please feel free to call me anytime at (314) 780-1774 for a confidential meeting or email me at Jason.Pashia@cbgundaker.com
Professional Education and Designations
- Non-Competing Manager
- Over 18 years of Sales Experience, the majority of which as a Top Agent in the company.
- Previous Chairman of the St. Louis Association Ethics and Professional Standards
- RRES, SFR, CHC Designations
- Certified Real Estate Coach
- Top Rated Instructor for Coldwell Banker Gundaker and St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Degree in Business Administration
- Broker and Salesperson License
- Member of Saint Louis, Missouri & National Association of Realtors
Service Areas and Specialties
• The Chesterfield West office is conveniently located off Highway 40 & Long Road at 111 Chesterfield Towne Centre, Chesterfield, Missouri 63005. This vibrant Chesterfield Valley location is in an area of rapid growth and serves the majority of the greater St. Louis Metro area and highway 40 corridor. Our team of agents are highly trained to market homes, attract buyers, effectively helping you identify the right home and guide you through the processes from start to finish. We pride ourselves on setting proper expectations, providing clear communication, strong listening skills, and providing educated guidance to assist you in obtaining your goals.
* Whether you are looking for a highly effective Listing Agent to market your home and/or a Buyer's (Selling) Agent to help you find the perfect home to suit your needs- We have you covered! We work with Residential Homes of all price ranges, Villas, Condos, Commercial Real Estate, Vacation Homes, Incoming & Outgoing Relocation, Investors, and more!
• If you are consumer- From the home search process to financing, inspections, survey, title insurance, and more — straight through to the final closing of your transaction — make us your one stop! We will help you make it happen.
* Agents or Future Agents- The Coldwell Banker Gundaker school is among the top in Missouri and provides not only the training you need as a new associate, but in addition to the extensive training offered by the office, provides ongoing training throughout your career.
I have been in the real estate business since the age of 21, after college. I have a very supportive wife, Sarah who is a Neo-Natal Intensive Care Nurse Practitioner. We are the proud parents of 4 children (2 Boys/2 Girls). I play hockey & golf when I have an opportunity (which isn’t often). I am supremely focused on growing my office team of associates and running one of the top real estate offices in Missouri.