Connect with Susan
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS), e-PRO (e-PRO), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
More about Susan Smith
Service Areas and Specialties
- Her service areas are Ballwin, Chesterfield, Creve Coeur, Eureka, Frontenac, Glencoe, Ladue, Grover, Town & Country, Wildwood, Webster Groves, Kirkwood, and St. Charles County
- Backed by over 2,000 Sales Associates in 25 offices, Coldwell Banker Gundaker serves more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri.
- From the home search process to financing, to title insurance, and more — straight through to the final closing of your transaction — make us your one stop! We'll make it happen.
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT LLC, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation.
- Coldwell Banker - originally Ira E. Berry Company, founded in 1939, and for decades was a leader and innovator in St. Louis real estate.
Gundaker Realtors, established in 1968, ranked among the top ten independent companies in the U.S.
- Member, Saint Louis Association of Realtors, Missouri Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist, Accredited Buyer Representative, Graduate, Realtor Institute
Susan's real estate career began in Rolla, MO, where her husband was an administrator at Missouri Science & Technology. A culturally diverse community, Rolla gave her the opportunity to work with home buyers and sellers from all over the world. Those years were also busy with Parent Teacher Organizations, Booster Club, and St Patrick's Church. She helped many first time home buyers!Her husband retired in 2002 and they moved to Branson MO where Susan gained a lot of experience working with condominium buyers, retirees, and second home buyers.
As former St Louis residents, they decided to relocate this past year to the Chesterfield Valley area and are thrilled with their decision.Playing bridge, cooking, reading, and grandchildren are priorities and someday hopefully Mah Jongg."I love to work with people to find a home whether their first or tenth. It's important to me to know what their priorities are - a flat yard for the kids to play in, space for their chocolate labrador to run, along with commute time, schools, etc.. I want to get to know them. Past clients have told me one of my greatest strengths is my patience. Purchasing and selling a home is a huge investment and buyers and sellers need to feel comfortable about their choices. With over $80 million in sold real estate, I have helped many people attain their goals”.
Susan has been a full time Realtor since 1985. She has experience in working with single family residences, condominiums, new construction, and investment properties. She is committed to spending the time YOU need to find the property that 'works' for you. In addition, she believes you need to have as much information as possible about the property and area. She has the resources to help you find property inspectors, quality lenders, etc. and the experience to walk you thru each step of the process.