Meet Bob Weibrecht
Connect with Bob
e-PRO (e-PRO), Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES), Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
More about Bob Weibrecht
Service Areas and Specialties
- Designing Real Estate Solutions Since 2002!
- As a Missouri licensed Realtor, I can work anywhere in the state. My primary focus is on the Fenton, Arnold, Oakville and Mehlville areas of Jefferson County and St. Louis South County. In these areas, I am geared to assisting home buyers (especially first timers) and home sellers achieve their real estate goals!
- Working with the leading real estate company in St. Louis gives me the advantage of being a full time agent associated with a full service company. This gives my clients and I access to the dedicated people and resources of over 15 offices throughout the St. Louis market to bring real estate transactions to a successful conclusion. What an unbeatable combination! Call me I can help!
- Missouri Licensed Realtor since 2002
- Member of the St. Louis Area Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Missouri Association Realtors (MAR)
- Member of the St. Louis Realtors (SLR)
- Member of the St. Louis Multiple Listing Service (MARIS)
Professional Education and Designations
- e-PRO - Internet Certified Professional, National Association of Realtors and Internet Crusade
- RRES - Residential Real Estate Specialist, Coldwell Banker Gundaker
- PSA- Pricing Strategy Adviser
- Served in the United State Air Force and Missouri Air National Guard.
- BA degree in Business Management from Lindenwood University
- AA degrees in Logistics Management and Electronic Systems Technology from the Community College of the Air Force.
- Graduate of several Coldwell Banker Gundaker training programs including the Power to Excel