Connect with Jennifer
International Diamond Society
More about Jennifer Walton
I live in O'Fallon, MO with my amazing husband and three boys! In our free time we do many things as a family, but out favorite is spending time on the water. My husband and I are involved with our sons in scouting, sports, and school activities.
I am a graduate of Cor Jesu Academy High School in St. Louis. I grew up in St. Louis so naturally I lead with where I went to High School. I graduated from Maryville University with a BS in Medical Technology and minor in Chemistry. I interned at BJC in St Louis and graduated with a Certificate in Clinical Laboratory Sciences.
Service Areas and Specialties
- Backed by over 2,000 Sales Associates in 25 offices, Coldwell Banker Gundaker serves more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri.
- From the home search process to financing, to title insurance, and more — straight through to the final closing of your transaction — make us your one stop! We'll make it happen.
Communities I Serve
Serving the St. Charles County, St. Louis, and Lincoln County areas.
If you are in an area outside of those listed, I can still help you. I have a national network and can get you in tough with top Realtors in your area or desired area.
Please contact me I would love to ensure you receive the support you need and deserve!
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker, St. Louis area's largest and most successful residential real estate firm, is owned and operated by NRT LLC, the nation's leading residential real estate brokerage company and a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation.
- Coldwell Banker - originally Ira E. Berry Company, founded in 1939, and for decades was a leader and innovator in St. Louis real estate.
Gundaker Realtors, established in 1968, ranked among the top ten independent companies in the U.S.
- Member, Saint Louis Association of Realtors
Professional Education and Designations
While our global connections are expanding everyday — the result of our affiliation with the nation's largest real estate organization — our priorities focus on serving the needs of our local communities: metropolitan St. Louis and east-central Missouri.