Educating the smart home owner!
More about Barbara Buckner
Entering the real estate world after many years as an educator has provided Barbara with a different approach to client interactions. Buying and selling your home can be a life changing experience and as a Realtor® her job is to provide you with the information that you need to make the right decision for you.
A Realtor® since 2015, that experience has been provided for both home buyers and home sellers (assisting with upsizing, downsizing, first time home buyers and estate property sales). Barbara earned "Rookie of the Year" honor in 2016.
Barbara is happy to offer Comparative Market Analysis, Pre-listing Consultation, Open houses, Print Marketing, On-line Marketing (over 900 sites), Buyer Consultation, Lender Suggestions, Personalized Property Searches, Negotiations and Problem Solving.
Barbara is affiliated with:
- National Association of Realtors®
- Missouri Association of Realtors®
- St. Louis Association of Realtors®
- Mid America Regional Information Systems (MARIS)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
She donates to the following organizations:
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis
- I Am Somebody Foundation
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Please call, text or e-mail if Barbara can assist you with any of your real estate needs.