Connect with Larry
International Sterling Society
More about Larry Wilson
Service Areas and Specialties
Serving St. Louis County, St. Charles County & Beyond With Experience.
A passion to deliver outstanding service with a personal touch. That is precisely what you will get when you select Larry Wilson, Jr. to represent you in the sale of your home, community or the purchase of a new one. And if you are like many of their past sellers and buyers, which now number well into the thousands, you will probably stay acquainted long after your transaction is complete.
Backed by over 2,000 Sales Associates in 25 offices, Coldwell Banker Gundaker serves more than 200 communities throughout St. Louis City and County, St. Charles, Jefferson, Franklin, Warren, and Lincoln Counties and most of east central Missouri.
From the home search process to financing, to title insurance, and more — straight through to the final closing of your transaction — make us your one stop! We'll make it happen.
- Sales and marketing manager, responsible for sales activities at 127 new home communities. Coordination and implementation of marketing ideas for 10 Home Builders. Analyze sales data and competing communities to determine strengths and weakness and determine market strategies. Hire, train, set standards and manage sales personnel. Select, design and acquire locations for communities. Write and / or coordinate press release for printed publications. Assist in the design and merchandising of display homes and sales centers for communities. Coordinate on site promotions to brokerage community and general public. Manage marketing efforts to Relocation Companies, target prospects, Real Estate Agents and Brokerage offices.
• Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans channeled for the homebuilding industry.
• Initiated extensive sales registration, follow-up and closing schedules.
• Utilizing team methods drove sales and financial improvements.
• Utilized the core competencies of the organizations to expand existing product lines while developing new innovative products for the strategic diversification of the customer portfolio.
- ?Highly effective Sales leader and Marketing Manager with experience establishing and developing business to business relationships.
?Strategic thinker and innovator who has proven success advancing organizational goals by building and leading highly successful sales teams.
?Outstanding analytic and problem solving skills to realize true needs and identify opportunities.
?Superior leader and negotiator, has a track record of establishing and maintaining strong professional relationships.
Professional Education and Designations
While our global connections are expanding everyday — the result of our affiliation with the nation's largest real estate organization — our priorities focus on serving the needs of our local communities: metropolitan St. Louis and east-central Missouri.
Colorado State University
BS, Landscape Management
1980 – 1985
Activities and Societies: 4 Year Football Letterman
Call my Mobile Phone at 314-503-3600
Honors & Awards
?Sales Manager of the Year for the St. Louis Homebuilders Sales and Marketing Council (3 time winner)
?Lifetime Member of the Seven Figure Sales Award