Connect with Susie
International Diamond Society
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
More about Susie Verrill
Since 2000, Susie has been active in the real estate community of Union, Mecklenburg, Lancaster and Cabarrus counties. Raised in Union County, Susie knows the area - the ever changing school districts, the neighborhood market values and the growing popularity and populations of the different communities. Her goal is to make the buying and selling process as easy as possible and be the resource that you need to make this an exciting and painless transaction. She is excited to be a part of the Coldwell Banker team!
- Education: Monroe High School, Monroe, NC; Wake Forest Univ, BS, Winston-Salem, NC; University of South Carolina, MS, Columbia, SC
- Member of Charlotte Regional REALTORS Association, North Carolina Association of REALTORS, National Association of REALTORS
- a member of Matthews United Methodist Church, Susie especially enjoys working with the Youth and Music Ministries. She has been a past board member of Stallings Elementary PTO, a current board member for Central Academy of Technology and Arts Band Boosters, and she enjoys volunteering in the schools and the community, including Habitat for Humanity, Sole2Soul, Christ Our Shepherd Kids and serving as a member of the Comprehensive Land Use Plan Steering Committee for Stallings, NC.
- Susie is married to Dave and they have three children. Together, they enjoy family game nights, the beach and hiking in our beautiful NC mountains.
- Susie is licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina.
- Here's a link to the Communities that she serves