More about Lynn Harriman
Although I have lived in many states I am truly a "Carolina Girl". I grew up in the Charlotte area and started my career in Human Resources with a local company. My husband's career relocated us to Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina, Mississippi, Georgia, and fortunately back home to North Carolina. We have chosen to make Lake Norman our permenant home. We have three children, thirteen grandchildren and a host of other family members that make our life complete.
From the small town in Mississippi where my real estate career started to the fast paced Lake Norman area the sales may be different, but the people are all the same. I truly enjoy helping other people make their dreams come true. I found this to be true as I worked with clients to find their perfect home and it is the same feeling as I help agents build a successful real estate business. I believe the same skills are required: listening, caring, integrity, honesty, and compassion. My goal is to always build a lasting relationship.
- Rookie of the Year - Brunswick/Glynn County Association of Realtors
- Top Producer for my office 2000
- Manager of the Year 2005 for North Carolina Region of Coldwell Banker
- Memeber of Board of Directors for Our Town's Habitat for Humanity
- Member of Mt. Zion United Methodist Church
- Member of CMLS Board of Directors 2006
- Graduate Realtor Institute