Contact me at your convenience for exceptional service and results!
Connect with Dave
At Home With Diversity (Diversity), e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO), Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Dave Hennessey
All real estate is local but discerning the trends, patterns, and influencing factors of that local market require cutting edge 21st-century technologies plus unmatched local knowledge gained through decades of real estate experience. With a precision that was simply not available until recently, we- you and I working together- can accurately determine your best real estate strategies. I have the knowledge that most real estate agents cannot match, and the access to the data that can inform that experience, plus the willingness to listen to you and your needs to create marketing plans and home-search strategies unequaled in the area.
I specialize in Residential real estate sales in the Merrimack Valley of Southern New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts. I have worked in real estate management, mortgage financing, and real estate sales for 45 years. Please call me at your convenience to set up an appointment for a professional assessment of your real estate needs.
Education and Training
- BA Salem State
- Graduate work at William and Mary;
- Viet Nam Veteran.
- Member of 11 different Boards of Realtors in three states, serving in various elected and appointed offices.
- Managed seven different offices in NH and Mass., most recently managing the Amherst NH office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage for the past nine years.
- Currently serving on the Zoning Board of Appeals in Pelham NH
- Member of Executive Board of the Nashua Regional Planning Commission.
- Judge Advocate of VFW Post 10722, Pelham NH
- Trustee of the First Congregational Church of Pelham
- Past President and current member of the Exchange Club of Lawrence MA