Own your Land no fees! low taxes! This 0.847 Acre lot located in Mountain Lakes District which is a Four Seasons Recreational Community since 1965! You will have access to 2 lakes with 75 Acres of open water, beaches, playground, heated in -ground pool. tennis courts, basketball courts, 17 miles of roads, 418 Acres of "green belt" areas Approx. So far there are 320 homes, with new homes built every year 40% of the population are full-time residents- the other 60% are seasonal and/or vacation Homes. You will see owner has started to rake up the lot. Listing Agent Related to Sellers.
Full Property Details
Full Property Details for Valley #156
Taxes: $200 (2021)
MLS ID: 4880575
Added: 47 day(s) ago
Subdivision: Mountain Lakes District is about 1, 550 Acres
Driving Directions: Take French Pond Rd, Turn onto Valley Road looked for the somewhat cleared lot, Across the street from the "Natural Wood" color home.
Location Details: Mountain, Near Skiing
Total Lots Available: 1
School District: Haverhill Sch District SAU #23
Elementary School: Woodsville Elementary
Middle School: Haverhill Cooperative Middle
High School: Woodsville High School
Sewer: On-Site Septic Needed
Water: Public, Public Water - At Street
Lot Size (Acres): 0.847
Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 36,895
Street/Road Desc.: Gravel, Public
Zoning: 01-101 MTN LAKES-NONWF
Lot Description: Country Setting, Recreational, Walking Trails, Wooded
Disclaimer: School ratings provided by
GreatSchools. Ratings are on a scale of 1-10.
Learn more about GreatSchools ratings.
School attendance boundaries provided by Pitney Bowes and are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
Listed by The Atlantic Real Estate Network Sold by Peabody and Smith Realty/Littleton
Valley #156, Haverhill, NH 03785 (MLS# 4880575) is a
Lots/Land property with a lot size of 0.847 acres.
Valley #156 is currently listed for $10,000 and was received on September 02, 2021.
Want to learn more about Valley #156?
Do you have questions about finding other
real estate for sale
You can browse all Haverhill real estate or
contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information.