Connect with Sherry
International Sterling Society
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
More about Sherry Hourigan
Education and Training
Awards And Designations
Areas of Expertise
- Member of ASPCA
- Patron of Manchester Animal Shelter
- Member of NH Motorcycle Rights Organization
- Participant of the annual Toy Run, POW Run, etc.
- Sponser of Teen Challenge, Manchester
Why I became a REALTOR®.
Having bought and sold many times prior to becoming a REALTOR®, I was never satisfied with the service provided. It is my goal to be "the REALTOR® I never had." Customer service is very important to me. I am honored to guide, counsel and advocate for my clientele.
The most important element in any transaction is a satisfied customer. A strong work ethic combined with caring, dedicated professionalism allows me to deliver a high degree of service to my clients. It is an honor to help anyone achieve their real estate goals. Service does not end at a closing, my goal is to be your Realtor for life.
- Real Estate Broker since 1999
- Substitute Teacher from 1992 to 1999
- Small Business Owner 1985 to 1992
- US Air Force 1978 to 1982 (E5) Medal of merit awarded in 1982.
- Consistently in Top Ten in Sales Volume for Manchester
- Member Women's Council of Realtors
- Kathy Roosa School of Real Estate
- Dedicated to ongoing education in all areas
- Trained Buyer Agent
- Relocation Certified