Connect with Penny
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), e-PRO, Previews Property Specialist (Previews Prop. Spec.), NJAR® Circle of Excellence (NJAR Cir. Excellence)
More about Penny Toombs
Penny chooses to associate herself with Coldwell Banker because of the company's commitment to integrity, honesty and their genuine concern for their clients' satisfaction. Penny's professional experience is in extensive contract negotiations both at the domestic and international levels bring a seldom-seen level of expertise to her clients. From her unique analytical approach in valuing real estate, to marrying her technological expertise, Penny has demonstrated why she is consistently one of the top producing agents in the Somerset Hills area.
- Consistent top 10% producer
- Presidents Elite
- Leaders Circle
- Presidents Circle
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the North/Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing System
- NCJAR Circle of Excellence award winner
- Premier Agent designation
- Certified relocation specialist
- Consistent top 10% producer
- Accredited Buyers Representative ABR
- Certified E-Pro
- Spotlight award winner recognizing top production
- Strong professional background in product marketing, financial analysis, and contract negotiations
- Certified in Interior Design
- Trained in historic homes and architecture
- Vice President Production/Marketing Cricket Manufacturing Inc.
- Vice President Production Alex Lee Wallau, Inc.
- Home furnishings buyer; Bloomingdales, NYC
- B.S. economics/management
- M.B.A. marketing/ finance Columbia University
Penny relocated to New Jersey in 1988. She is married with two young adult children and is actively involved in her community. Daughter Caitlyn is a graduate of Duke University in Durham, North Carolina and is currently living on the west coast working for an environmental policy firm and son Alex is enrolled at the University Of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana studying engineering. Husband Greg partner's with Penny in real estate frequently and offers over thirty years of sales and marketing expertise.
Penny has a B.S. in economics and business management and an M.B.A. in finance and marketing Columbia University, N.Y.C..
With over 21 years of residence in the Somerset Hills, Penny has been active in numerous community, church, and school organizations over the years. Her two children went through the Bernards Township School System and she comes with an extensive knowledge regarding local public and private schools in the area.
Penny is consistently recognized for her production year after year through her local board and the NCJAR Circle of Excellence and also within Coldwell Banker.
She was awarded the 1999 Somerset County Volunteer of the year award from the New Jersey Governor's Council on alcoholism and drug abuse for her work in the Bernards Township schools.
Penny services all of Somerset and Morris counties (including Basking Ridge, Bernardsville, Bedminster, Bridgewater, Far Hills, Peapack Gladstone, Warren, Long Hill, Chester, Mendham, etc.) and most of Hunterdon, Union, Essex, Sussex, and Warren counties as well. Her extensive knowledge of all these areas provides her clients with the ability to know and understand the different nuances and advantages of each of these geographic areas so they can best determine the community and home of their dreams.