Connect with Ken
More about Ken Hall
PROFESSIONALISM. INTEGRITY. SERVICE.
The client's interest is paramount in all aspects of a real estate transaction.
Education and Training
Licensed NJ Real Estate sales associate;
Coldwell Banker University;
Consulting, Project management, and Management positions with IBM (25 years);
Director of marketing alliances, major computer manufacturer (9 years);
Numerous in-service business courses and awards over a 40-year period;
Officer, United States Navy;
University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science.
Awards and Designations
Middlesex County Association of Realtors;
New Jersey Association of Realtors;
National Association of Realtors.
Areas of Expertise
We listen first for our client's needs. Then we apply the latest information (internet) technology and the considerable experience of our team, backed by the broad national resources of Coldwell Banker, to guide his transaction to closure in a timely and hassle-free manner.
· Full-time Real Estate Sales Associate (member of a team)
· Serving Buyers and Sellers
· Expert in the use of Information Technology (computer industry: 34 years)
· Marketing and Negotiation skills, to bring a Buyer and Seller together
· Trained in all aspects of a Real Estate transaction
· Knowledge of the local real estate market
· Rental property investment management (over 20 years)
Exchange Club of Metuchen/Edison (national service club, past president);
Started Flying Dutchmen (an LLC corporation/club for pilots);
Annual Metuchen Country Fair, participation for over 20 years;
Resident of Middlesex County for over 35 years.
Married, with two successful daughters and four grand-children.
U.S. Navy officer and Paratrooper; honorably discharged
Hobbies: swimming, SCUBA, travel.
Communities I Serve
Middlesex and Somerset Counties, with focus on Edison, Metuchen, Woodbridge, and the surrounding communities.