Theres no place like home...
Connect with Kathy
International Sterling Society
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Kathy Printon
Do unto others....
- I have a genuine interest and appreciation of the people I meet in real estate as well as the architecture and details of homes. Helping a client find their ideal home is so important to me. I pride myself in knowing what is immediately on the market and providing buyers and sellers with professional and knowledgeable service. Listening carefully to what my clients truly need is crucial. It gives me great pleasure bringing together people and their homes and seeing them start the next chapter of their lives.
- Please visit my website: www.kathleenprinton.com
- New Jersey native and resident of Kingston and Bradley Beach
- Raised in Old Bridge, also lived in Somerset and Bradley Beach, NJ.
- Member, Kingston Garden Club
- Served as Director of Elizabeth Ministry at St. Paul's Church, Princeton. Member of St. Teresa of Calcutta & Bradley Beach food pantry.
- Assisted in fundraising for St. Paul's School and Notre Dame High School.
- Enjoy walking my dog, Lilly, gardening, baking, traveling and biking at the Jersey Shore
- Traveled to Germany, Austria, Ireland, Caribbean, Italy, France, England, Spain and Mexico
- Licensed New Jersey Sales Associate Since 2007
- Circle of Excellence Silver17", 16", Bronze 14",15"
- Relocation Specialist Team :Member Cartus A team
- International Diamond Society 17",International Sterling Society 16"
- Rental Certification
- Coldwell Banker 2010 Multi Million Dollar Club, Best in the West Award 2011
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) Designation
- Member of 4 Multiple Listing Systems:Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean.
- Member of Mercer County board of Realtors: Education Committee2014-2016
- Certified in Agency Relationship and Marketing
- Provide honest, fair and consistent service to Buyers, Sellers or Renters
- Conscientious, optimistic personality and effective communication skills
- 25+ years experience as a Licensed Registered Nurse, labor and delivery, genetics, and perinatal departments at St. Peters Medical Center
- RN for Princeton Regional Public Schools
- BSN degree nursing, Kean University, AS Degree MCC
"If you are looking for someone to work hard for you, communicate effectively and see the process through to the end, Kathy is your realtor,She listed and sold my home and I had little to no stress, Kathy is atypical of the profession, she puts forth more time, effort and energy once the listing is signed, she takes charge of the process, she was a delight to work with whose dedication to the customer is unsurpassed"
Richard, West Windsor
Kathleen works tirelessly, is creative in her marketing and is well connected both in the professional world and in the community, she was always available to me for any questions I have, large or small. I feel confident in her as my agent"
Rosanne , West Windsor
"Thank you for all the work you did with us over the last few months finding us a home in Princeton"
"Kathy was easy to talk to, asked great questions, took time to escort us to available spaces..we were living out of town at the time..Kathy was always easy to contact and stayed in touch with us, Kathy is a true people person, and it shows through her caring way of listening and follow up"