Real Estate Salesperson
Give me a call if you would like to know more about the Lower Westchester County / Sound Shore real estate market - 914-584-1845
Connect with John
International Sterling Society
Million Dollar Club (Million $ Club), Smart Home Certified
More about John Hofstetter
“Thanks to John Hofstetter's extensive knowledge of the area, of housing prices and values, he helped us achieve our goal. We were impressed with his professionalism and his ability to create consensus with the various parties involved in the closing of our house. It is because of this and his patience and attitude that we've recommended him to various friends who either already live in the area or were moving into the area and they have had the same experience with John. We are extremely thankful that after working with three other realtors, we finally met John!“ - Katherine K.
John M. Hofstetter is a former Trustee in the Village of Mamaroneck, where he lives with his wife and three daughters. A life-long resident of the community, he was elected previously to the Mamaroneck Library Board of Directors, serving two terms there. He started his career at Random House developing custom publishing programs. Thereafter, he managed author events and book tours for Simon & Schuster and Farrar, Straus & Giroux. He later directed publisher relationships with booksellers and wholesalers such as Barnes & Noble, Borders, Ingram, and Baker & Taylor with a focus on sales, marketing analysis, and account management. Since 2006 he has been a full time Realtor with Coldwell Banker in Larchmont
He has strong ties to the Sound Shore communities and he is very familiar with the recreational opportunities and services that each area offers. He is familiar with the many nuances of different neighborhoods and communities in the southern part of the county. John can help you find a home that fits your needs and will give you an honest view of the Westchester real estate market.
He has worked with clients in Mamaroneck, Rye Neck (including Shore Acres), Larchmont, New Rochelle, Rye, Harrison, West Harrison, Scarsdale, Eastchester, Purchase and White Plains.
My goal is to help buyers and sellers make informed decisions when handling their most important asset. As a full time real estate professional, my clients have my undivided attention. I will provide professional marketing and negotiation services to my clients in addition to a fair assessment of the current market conditions.
Education and Training
I have over 15 years of sales and marketing experience working with major New York media and publishing companies and 10 years of experience as a Realtor.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member Westchester County Board of Realtors
- Member Westchester Multiple Listing Service
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from LeMoyne College
- Graduate of Iona Preparatory School
- Attended Rye Neck schools
- Mamaroneck Village Budget Committee 1997-2003
- Mamaroneck Public Library Board of Directors 2001-2004
- Mamaroneck Village Board of Trustees (elected to 3 two year terms in starting November 2006)
- Attend St. John's Church
Awards And Designations
- 2015 - International Diamond Award - Coldwell Banker
- 6 time Westchester FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent for Overall Satisfaction - Based on an independently administered survey only 450 agents in Westchester County qualified - Westchester Magazine October Edition
- 2009 Silver Society Award - Westchester/Putnam Multiple Listing Service
- 2006 Rookie Award - Westchester/Putnam Multiple Listing Service
Communities I Primarily Serve
Mamaroneck, Larchmont, Rye Neck, Rye, New Rochelle, Harrison, Purchase, White Plains, Bronxville, Pelham