Real Estate Salesperson
Connect with Kristin
More about Kristin Biesiadecki
As a former High School Counselor and having worked in the Social Work field for years, my passion and professional experience has always involved helping people.
The best and my favorite part of being a Realtor, is the ability to help and empower my clients as they make a major transition in their lives. I pride myself on my strong communication skills, which are imperative to assisting my clients and their diverse needs from start, during, and through completion of their real estate transaction. My goal with every client is to develop a trusting relationship and make home buying and selling as painless and smooth as possible. Whether you are selling your current home or looking for a new home, you can expect the highest level of commitment from me. I will be with you every step of the way and always put your needs first.
If you are considering buying or selling a home, or would just like to have some information on real estate in your area, please don't hesitate to call me.
- B.S. Sociology/Criminal Justice- East Stroudsburg University
- M.S. School Counseling- Long Island University
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson- The American Real Estate School
- Ongoing site training at Coldwell Banker Residential
- Sachem PTA- Executive Board Member
- JDRF- Volunteer and Mentor
- Member of the Lake Ronkonkoma Historical Association
- Member of the Ronkonkoma Civic Association
Areas of Expertise
- Single Family Homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Investments Properties
- New Homes
- Condo and Co-ops
- Buyer Representaion
- Long Island Board of Realtors
- New York State Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Communities I Serve
All of Long Island, with special focus on Ronkonkoma, Holbrook, Holtsville, Farmigville, Lake Grove, Smithtown, St. James, Bohemia, Sayville, Oakdale, Bayport, Blue Point, Babylon, West Islip, North Babylon, Deer Park, and Dix Hills.