Real Estate Salesperson
More about Gail Fishkind
Over 25 years of working in a personalized service business, devoting most of it to the industry giant of Coldwell Banker.
I offer knowledge, determination and patience. This has earned me the respect of satisfied clients and customers. I am an experienced price negotiator and have excellent communication skills to assist buyers, sellers, and renters through the entire process. The only thing that exceeds my experience is my commitment to whom I work with. Complete customer satisfaction is my ultimate goal.
Moving In, Moving Out, Moving Up! Quality service starts with me!
- Personalized service
- Consistent work ethic along with patience, and kindness to follow up and assure successful results.
- Working well with sub agents, making customers aware of innovative features, marketing strategies and benefits Coldwell Banker
- Positive attitude, optimistic, and trustworthy
- Keeping current with the ever changing market trends and conditions.
- My promise to every client and customer is to provide an exceptional real estate experience to reach their ultimate goals.
Communities I Serve
- Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- Rye City, Rye Neck, and Greenhaven
- Harrison, West Harrison and Purchase
- Rye Brook, Port Chester
- White Plains
I have an excellent working relationship with agent in Northern Westchester and Southern Connecticut regions.
Areas of Expertise
- Waterfront properties
- Commercial properties
- Single and multi family homes
- Condos, co-ops and rentals
- Vacant land and new construction
- Short sales and foreclosures.
I specialize in markets such as first time home buyers, downsizing strategies, and lifestyle changes.
Personal Background/ Community Involvment
My Family and I have been a life long resident of Westchester County for over 35 years, residing in Harrison New York. I have a vast knowledge of all the communities I serve. I have worked on the planning committee for affordable housing development and attend all monthly town meetings.
I enjoy the mountains and outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and skiing. In addition, to spending quality time with my family and dog.
For over 30 years, I have volunteered with the largest Non-for-Profit organization in the State of New York serving families, their siblings and children with Developmental Disabilities. I am currently the 4rd Vice President of the AHRC- NYC chapter.
Education and Training
- New York State Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Certified "Eco" Broker
- Certified Previews Luxury Home Specialist
- Continuing Education Courses
Awards And Designations
- Previews Luxury Home Specialist
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Westchester County Board of Realtors
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Member of Rye-Harrison Multiple Listing Service
- Member of International President's Circle